Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Spellbound

Waiting on Wednesday
Spellbound
Rachel Hawkins

So you guys may or may not know that Hex Hall was THE reason I started my blog. I finished it in the middle of the night, and knew instantly that not only did I want to talk to SOME ONE about the amazing book- I wanted to talk to a LOT of people. I wanted them to tell me if they read it- if they loved it- and if they hadn't- I wanted to tell them that they SHOULD.
And so the blog was born.
So, naturally, as the release of the third and final installment approaches, I am DESPERATE to get my hands on it. I can't even- EXPLAIN how excited I am for this. (I pre-ordered it back in July. It releases this March. PERSPECTIVE.) 
I love Sophie. I love Archer. I love Cal.
I want all of them to live happily ever after.
I just can NOT wait for this book.
Any of you excited for it?
Have you pre-ordered it?
If you haven't, you should go do that now.
Alli-approved! :)

5 comments:

  1. Sooo can't wait for this book either! Yet I do still need to read Demon Spell, but having got to the series late, I was putting it off since everyone says it has a killer cliffhanger and I've already endured enough of those lately! So might wait til late next month to read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a third book already?? I've only managed to read the first one, and it was a blast! Loved the character of Sophie. I better get a copy of Demonglass quick! I'm still trying to look for a paperback edition and sadly I haven't... Well, I'll keep looking though!

    http://bookablereads.blogspot.com/2010/12/review-27-hex-hall-by-rachel-hawkins.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I feel like I've been waiting for this one for AGES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why am I not at all surprised that we wished for the same book on the same Wednesday? Only us, twin, only us. xD

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I appreciate any and all comments! They mean the WORLD to me! Please let me know what you think!
XO, Al @ Magnet4Books <3

FTC GUIDELINES

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I'd like everyone to know that the books featured / discussed on my blog were either provided by the publisher/ author for free OR were purchased by me. The book's price DOES NOT influence my opinion of the book/author. Thank you!

AWARD! :)