Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Fever

Waiting On Wednesday
Fever
Lauren DeStefano
Releases: Feb 21st

Less than a month away, and I am so freaking excited for this book!
(This is kind of cheating, because a friend of mine just gave me the arc, but I have yet to be able to read it, therefore: it still counts for this post!)
I loved Wither. SO much! Rhine was such an awesome MC.
(And also, I love this cover! Not as much as I loved Wither's cover, but still awesome!
Anyone else as excited about this one as me?
Hope so!

3 comments:

  1. Seeing this around a lot! Hope you love it once it releases!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one too! Great pick:)

    Here's my WoW this week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this book was SO freaking AWESOME!

    stop by my imm?! I have some dark picks this week!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-is-fun-meme.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I appreciate any and all comments! They mean the WORLD to me! Please let me know what you think!
XO, Al @ Magnet4Books <3

FTC GUIDELINES

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I'd like everyone to know that the books featured / discussed on my blog were either provided by the publisher/ author for free OR were purchased by me. The book's price DOES NOT influence my opinion of the book/author. Thank you!

AWARD! :)