Monday, January 9, 2012

Shut Out by Kody Keplinger Review

Shut Out
Kody Keplinger

I really adored this story! 
It was a fun, light, easy read.
I finished it in three hours- maybe less.
(I miss the days when this was a normal occurrence for me. Sigh.)
Three Words: Epic. Sex. Strike.
Anyway, Lissa is an awesome main character. I liked her- even with her control ticks and all.
She definitely feels like she has to take care of everyone though, which causes some serious problems when her inter-school rivalry starts getting out of control, and into her relationship with her boyfriend, Randy.
Enters Cash. (DID YOU HEAR THE SWOON?) There was a swoon. Cash is... ALL sorts of wonderful. I mean, charm pretty much oozed out of his pores. Seriously.  It was awesome, and no one was blind of the charm. Especially not Lissa.
I don't want to give anything away,
but just know that you should DEFINITELY read this book!
It is hilarious, wonderful, and romantic all wrapped up into a book.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I appreciate any and all comments! They mean the WORLD to me! Please let me know what you think!
XO, Al @ Magnet4Books <3

FTC GUIDELINES

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I'd like everyone to know that the books featured / discussed on my blog were either provided by the publisher/ author for free OR were purchased by me. The book's price DOES NOT influence my opinion of the book/author. Thank you!

AWARD! :)